Please follow these notes, if unsure please contact our office on +44 (0)1493 330551.
1. Abnormal loads must be declared upon application, and must be disclosed including all relevant weights and dimensions. Load of such require European convoi exceptional movement orders to be placed. This may take longer.
2. All vehicles transported MUST come with their registration documents upon collection by the driver. In the UK this includes the V5C and in France (for French registered vehicles) any documents that contains proof of ownership and/or control.
3. Any vehicles that have an exported mark against them, and are being transported to France as 'Exported', must have a export certificate with them during transportation, this must be supplied to the driver upon collection.
4. All vehicles must be free of the following: > Oil Leaks > Fuel Leaks or any other leaks that may cause contamination or damage to our vehicles.
5. We cannot transport hazardous substances, therefore any consignments that fall inside of ADR regulations, both in the UK and continental Europe MUST be disclosed to us. Guidelines on what classes as ADR goods can be found here.
6. We have the right to refuse transportation if the relevant information requested is not provided.
7. You must be able to pay upfront if we request payment before transportation. If we request payment and you are not able to pay, we hold the right to refuse transportation.
8. Due to European height regulations on most major trunk routes and motorways, vehicles MUST NOT EXCEED an overall height of 2.5 metres. This includes all fixtures and fittings that are attached to the vehicle.
9. For palatalised goods, the loads must be securely attached to the pallet(s) so that they cannot move during transit. We cannot hold responsibility for pre-packed pallet goods that we have not controlled.